• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Targ, don't feel bad about not knowing the people yoyo is talking about... I don't know half of them, I kinda just tune him out :D

"Clint Eastwood"
The Gorillaz

Thanks for that Teddy I feel better now. We all know that finnish bands are better anyway.

Nedgang by Finntroll
Going to California, Going To California, Going to California......

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh...............

It's possibly the worst music ever created... Did you know Cuddles has a MCR shirt now? I was gonna smack him upside the head but ya know... Lawsuits, restraining orders... no good...

I'm listening to the nightmarish thoughts of Zeroth's stupid manga....

By TEDDY, courtesy of ZEROTH....

It's possibly the worst music ever created... Did you know Cuddles has a MCR shirt now? I was gonna smack him upside the head but ya know... Lawsuits, restraining orders... no good...

I'm listening to the nightmarish thoughts of Zeroth's stupid manga....

By TEDDY, courtesy of ZEROTH....

Anytime. ;) Hey, remember that last panel?

That's the only stupid panel I remember jerk 0.0 -.- Nightmares galore tonight... Such a freakishly twisted body.... *gag*

Jesus Song is going through my head...
Webmasterbob..

That's the only stupid panel I remember jerk 0.0 -.- Nightmares galore tonight... Such a freakishly twisted body.... *gag*

Jesus Song is going through my head...
Webmasterbob..
You thought that was scary but not the albinoblacksheep?

Nobody's Fault But Mine by Led Zeppelin.

I'm emotionally traumatized by that stupid 20 page book .... Albinoblacksheep is trivial stuff that is easily conquered if you weren't always yelling at people for not knowing the guitarists and singers of the bands you love!!!!

Brand New Colony
The Postal Service

I'm emotionally traumatized by that stupid 20 page book .... Albinoblacksheep is trivial stuff that is easily conquered if you weren't always yelling at people for not knowing the guitarists and singers of the bands you love!!!!

Brand New Colony
The Postal Service
I'm sorry, but if you don't ******* know Keith Richards you need to go back in time and start your life over from 5.

Too Old to Rock and Roll, Too Young to Die by Jethro Tull.

Back