• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

I do know who he is!!!! I couldn't tell you anything about him except that he is the founder and guitarist for the Rolling Stones.. Just cause I don't know his stupid shoe size like you probably does, doesn't mean people haven't heard of him!!!!11!11! *gahgahagahahagah*

Spongebob Grindpants
The Devil Wears Prada

Notice I don't care for your stupid "emotional music" bands??!! Emo is punk darn it 0..0 It stands for Emotive Hardcore, not emotional... God...

The song on youtube with kirby doing Falcopunch!

Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Tom Petty is a great artist. I mean, did anybody see his half-time show? Pure ownage, even if he is old.

I gotta say, as good as Tom Petty is, the halftime show sucked. I mean, it blew. Big time.

Emo sucks. Punk sucks.

Emo Punk sucks.

Whatever?

Aqualung by Jethro Tull.

well yoyoll, i like punk rock. infact! they are my favorite types of bands. my chemical romance, sum 41, paramore and etc. there music is fine sure nothing can beat the goddliness of the good music from back in the day like zeppelin, queen, kiss and etc but keep your opinion of punk rock and ill keep mine but dont verbalize that there music sucks cause its not true!!! dang it, well im not going to be on for a while cause an angry mob probably will kill me -.-

fury of the storm
Dragonforce

I urge you. if you bring Nightwish into this... AGAIN.... "There will be hell to pay!!!!!!!... At the end of the day!"

Master of the Earth
Targelion

XD Targelion, post the lyrics to your song!
(to be sung to the tune of the innkeeper's song)
Master of the earth
and the universe
If you try to stop him then you will be cursed
loves a little fight
you will die tonight
never question him because he's always right
everybody loves a Charlie
everybody's creepy friend
defender till the end
he'll fight in the war of armageddon

Well I left home just a week before
And Id never ever kissed a woman before
But lola smiled and took me by the hand
And said dear boy Im gonna make you a man

Lola
By the Kinks

Master of the Earth is the best song ever!

That's a creepy avatar Animal...

"Lovely Ladies"
Music from Les Miz by those people I don't know!

Back