• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Nirvana=one of the greatest.
One Winged Angel=really good if you're into that music.
Led Zeppelin=best band ever.

Nirvana has a high place because it created the grunge genre. Too bad it also created the Freedom Fighters.

One Winged Angel is a good band, but not for everyone, like Nirvana (but not that good).

Led Zeppelin is better than both and considering they were only a band for about 10 years and wrote just about every "greatest rock and roll song" and "best solo ever". Jimmy Page didn't have one genre, he went through a **** load of them: rock and roll, opera rock, folk music, classical guitar, lot of blues, (kinda) jazz, pretty much everything that involves (or can involve) a stringed instrument.

Comparing these bands, Led Zeppelin is far better than the other two, even though they are good. Nirvana is second because of Kurt Cobain's genius.
One Winged Angel has good musicians, but no geniuses like Page or Kurt Cobain

(or Syd Barett, Roger Waters, and David Gilmour, some of the most notable musical geniuses in history. In my opinion, people like Page, Cobain, and Barett have achieved Mozart-like musical accomplishments).

Weird Al is really good to.
nightwish>led zeppelin
nightwish>nirvana
Targelion, they are about to eat you.

Oh sorry I thought you were saying that they still are THE greatest band ever.
I just like some energy in my music which is why I don't like them that much. My favorite band is probably Kiss...

hey nightwish is full of energy. I guess you don't like it being about fantasy. a lot of there music has a fantasy feel to it.

Weird Al is really good to.
nightwish>led zeppelin
nightwish>nirvana
targelion=******* RETARDED

nightwish< Nirvana - Led Zeppelin

I'm sure that's why Nightwish is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest bands in the world. And I'm sure that's why they're in the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame and everything, right? You know, they totally invented their own genre and made more money than the Rolling Stones (who were declared the "greatest rock and roll band in the world" in the early 60's and have been touring for more than 40 years). That's why Nightwish is better than Led Zeppelin and Nirvana.

*gasping for air*

Kill'em All by Metallica.

There has been an epic war going on for a while now between Nightwish and Led Zeppelin. Nightwish achieved victory. Led Zeppelin hath been slain.

nightwish< Nirvana - Led Zeppelin

There has been an epic war going on for a while now between Nightwish and Led Zeppelin. Nightwish achieved victory. Led Zeppelin hath been slain.
For the purpose of translating for Targelion ...

Nirvana is greater than Nightwish.
Led Zeppelin is greater than Nightwish.
Nirvana is greater than Led Zeppelin.
Nirvana - Led Zeppelin is STILL greater than Nightwish.

Therefore, Nightwish and Targellion lose.

Surrender by Cheap Trick

Yeah, I think Sly and yoyolll are both right, Targelion. First of all, Nightwish isn't that great, and did Led Zeppelin cover songs, thus meaning they think Led is great. Second, shut up.

The noise of my dog licking her paws.

Sly, you think Nirvana's a better band than Led Zeppelin? See, you actually have kind of an argument.

But

Led Zeppelin>every other band in the world.
Led Zeppelin's shit>Targelion<Nirvana's ****.

Animaldude- CHEMICAL REACTION, SERATONIN, TESTOSTERONE, ESTROGEN.

Love.

Everything. (I personally think) they're way too hard-core for what they sing about. I mean, you think fantasy music, you think either song orchestra or choir or something like that, not some speed/death metal band who steals Led Zeppelin songs.

So Far by Buckcherry (other great band, look them up).

what do you guys have against an innocent (yet awesome) finnish group?
I don't have anything against the group, I have something against people who tell me they're better than Led Zeppelin, even though they cover their songs.

Royal Orleans by Led Zeppelin.

Led Zeppelin is allright. I've never gotten much into nirvana, but theres no denying they're a pretty good band. I've never even heard of nightwish o.o

Right now, I'm listening to:

The End Complete IV: The Road and the Damned by Coheed and Cambria

they have really long song titles....

I believed, in the world right in front of me,
But now, along these empty streets.
Where this curse haunts these memories,
Of a man and all he's lost.

No time to think about it. No room to breathe.

If I had a way back, I'd ride through the dark and the dawn
(But please don't wait for me)
Because the man you love don't live anymore.
I can't go home again.

Back