• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Okay windmage- listen to nightwish. elvenpath, wish I had an angel, kinslayer. or another song if you wish.
Targelion, please, for the love of god, stop it with the Nightwish!

We Are the Champions by Queen (In honor of the Giant's Victory).

Sly, you think Nirvana's a better band than Led Zeppelin? See, you actually have kind of an argument.

No, I personally do not care for Nirvana. I am just translating your post for the need of other users. I personally think that Lynyrd Skynyrd is greater than any other band EVER.

Don't Stop Believin' by Journey

Any suggestions of different bands I might like and should listen to?
Aerosmith
Deep Purple
Alice Cooper
Eric Clapton
Black Sabbath
AC/DC
The Beatles
The Bee Gees
The Doors
Electric Light Orchestra
Elton John
Foghat
Genesis
Jethro Tull
Jimi Hendrix
Yes
The Who
Slade
Ted Nugent
Van Halen
The Rolling Stones
Queen
Kiss
Pink Floyd

LED ZEPPELIN

I have heard of a few of them. any of these from finland or similar to nightwish?
Umm...Foghat is from Scotland.Most of them are from England.

Compare the bands England made to the bands Finland made: listen to English bands.

Animaldude, don't hate Elton John because he's gay. Sure he's a flaming homosexual, but the guy's a brilliant musician.

Yeah I agree completely but it's kind of hard to listen to some of his music without cringing from the sound of his voice.

Elton John may be gay but he is a great musician.

Anyway let's get back to the topic of what we're listening too.

Eurodancer
DJ Mangoo

Which just changed songs know.

CURRENTLY listening to

Paradise City
Guns N' Roses

Wow... I was jking with the eww thing guys. I don't have a problem with him, i just don't think gay couples should be allowed to adopt children. Lol let's not get into that here. But still, his voice does sound different which makes it kind of strange to listen to.

I LOVE THIS SONG:

Monsters
By Matchbook Romance

Cemetery Drive
My Chemical Romance

targelion..... stop listen to fantasy music!!!! listen to those bands yoyoll gave you. im pretty sure he knows a lot about great musicians seeing he is in love with led zeplin and before i start a problem...theres nothing wrong with loving led zeplin. so targalion, u wont get you first girl friend by singing chobako robo song.

heres the video if u dont know wat that song is grr it wont let me make so heres the url http://www.animationarcade.com/music/chocoborobovoice.html

Okay windmage- listen to nightwish. elvenpath, wish I had an angel, kinslayer. or another song if you wish.

but why? coheed is my favorite...ever...

oh yeah, animal, elton john did do some music for the lion king...he's an amazing musician...

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues by Elton John

Feathers by Coheed and Cambria

Ten Years Gone by Led Zeppelin.

I got an Epiphone Les Paul today (which is the same as the Gibson Les Paul but about 1500$ cheaper because it doesn't have the Gibson logo on it) and Ten Years Gone sounds freakin perfect on it.

Ridin by Buckcherry

Buckcherry is just plain awesome. You guys should seriouslly listen to them.

Back