• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

I didn't ask for a question, but that didn't stop you from asking, did it?

It's a Long Way to the Top by AC/DC.

And the "You Shook Me" song, did AC/DC cover the Led Zeppelin version or is it a different song?

The last thing I listened to was the death note theme
Which one? Of the songs officially associated with the series, two are named Death Note. "Death Note" is a rather mellow song, whereas "Death Note Theme" is a full orchestral rendition of Dies Irae.

And that's not even mentioning "the WORLD", which is often mistaken as a 'theme song' as it is the intro music.

umm... the theme that goes with the first few episodes
I'm guessing that would be 'the WORLD' then. I'm really not a fan of the its replacement. Less vocals, less guitar, more incoherent screaming.

Princes of the Universe
By Queen

Do you honestly expect him to know?

It'd be nice to stay on topic with that post be posting a song below it.

Black Diamond
By Kiss
I'm sorry, I was acting crazy. Who the hell am I to assume someone knows who the person is who wrote the song they're listening to? What the hell?

And this thread is about music in general, I'm not listening to anything right now.

Oh, you did not just insult Nirvana. They were one of the greatest bands in the world. Heck, they still are.

Rape Me by Nirvana

Forget about Nirvana. Listen to one winged angel.
Nirvana has its place. It has its own merits. One cannot be subsituted for another. (It certaintly isn't OWA, but then again, Domine Kira is the only thing that comes close to sheer EPICness. Nirvana's still awesome, though.)

Howling
by Abingdon School Boys

Oh, you did not just insult Nirvana. They were one of the greatest bands in the world. Heck, they still are.

Rape Me by Nirvana
You can't really say one band is the greatest in the world because everyone has their own opinion and their own taste in music. You could really measure a bands greatness on how popular they were when they were together. . I haven't heard too many of their songs but Nirvana isn't the best band in the world in my opinion.

I said one of the greatest, not the best. I mean, there are great bands in different genres. Nirvana just happens to be the dominating band in the grunge genre according to the large majority of the people who listen to it.

Back