• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

I like:

1. Disciple
2. KJ-52
3. Kiss
4. Linkon park
5. Switchfoot
6. Relient K
7. Foo Fighters
8. Nickelback
9. Go Fish
10.12 Stones
11.The Faint
and so on...

Get The Best of Led Zeppelin Vol. 1 and 2. It's like 15 dollars at Target.

Buy Kiss' Destroyer album.

Alice Cooper's Superhits album.

Aerosmith's Devil's Got A New Disguise album.

Actually if you're downloading, don't bother getting the last two, they only have a few really good songs. But the first two are all awesome.

There are only three good Pink Floyd albums. ONLY THREE

Animals
Wish You Were Here
Dark Side of the Moon

In that order. You have to listen to them beginning to end though, it's like a psychadelic trip.

The Wall seems to be favored by a lot of people, I don't like it because it was obviously made only to please the fans. The others came straight from feeling, almost writing themselves, but the Wall was just like "oh I'm this guy who's insane and depressed and being held back by the people around me". It was more of a cheap movie than psychadelic album.

And I'm not an idiot, "psychadelic" rock is the genre of the music, not something I just made up.

Yoyoyo is a master of the oldies if ya haven't noticed... His entire MP3 is the stuff... And "psychadelic" is the coolest word for music :p

Ride on Shooting Star

FLCL soundtrack

Back