• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Wow, what did you do, download Stairway to Heaven and the Immigrant Song off of lime wire?

Go listen to the rest of Zeppelin, like Rock and Roll. And Heartbreaker. And Black Dog!, and The Song Remains the Same!!, and, and AHHH!!!!!! *explodes*

Sorry I get pissed off when people go around saying they listen to Led Zeppelin because they illegally downloaded the most overrated Zeppelin song out there.

And holy ****, Jimmy Page is a freakin god.

Wow, what did you do, download Stairway to Heaven and the Immigrant Song off of lime wire?

Go listen to the rest of Zeppelin, like Rock and Roll. And Heartbreaker. And Black Dog!, and The Song Remains the Same!!, and, and AHHH!!!!!! *explodes*

Sorry I get pissed off when people go around saying they listen to Led Zeppelin because they illegally downloaded the most overrated Zeppelin song out there.

And holy ****, Jimmy Page is a freakin god.
No, I got a $15 gift card to iTunes, and I decided too get 15 really good songs, such as Stairway to Heaven, Barracuda, Sweet Child o' Mine, and other songs because I wanted some good songs. I stand by with the fact that I don't like bands, just individual songs.

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses

That's stupid, though.

See, when you only like individual songs and not bands, you only hear the completely overrated songs by that band and not the bands actual best work.

Stairway to Heaven is, in my opinion, not nearly as great as the rest of Zeppelin's songs.

And you "like bands" because you think they're good musicians and you really enjoy and appreciate the music they can write and play, not because you like one song.

I've started off only liking one of the more popular songs of a band, then I'll listen to the whole CD and decide "Wow, those 'popular' songs aren't as great as some of the others".

In Your Honor by the Foo Fighters.

FYI, all the songs I picked were either on the top 500 songs of All Time from the Rolling Stones, or songs that I've heard before and really loved (ie. Turning Japanese, Surrender, Carry on My Wayward Son, etc.).

Turning Japanese by the Vapors

BTW: I don't see what the big deal with Stairway to Heaven is. I like Free Bird much better.

Well you downloaded it.

And Dakare is completely right. In fact, that's what I did with some bands too.

Four Sticks by Led Zeppelin

Yeah, I don't think that it's possible to download directly from Youtube.

Free Fallin' by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

The Battle Rages On by Deep Purple.

^Epic battle music...kinda...ok, more like kick *** one on one swordfighting music.

Back