• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Currently listening to?

they have tributes to deep purple?!?!? how can they even come close to playing smoke on the water?
Are you ******* kidding me?! Smoke On The Water is the easiest song to play! I once taught it to a 6 year old!

Go listen to some real Deep Purple, man. Child In Time, there's a hard song for tribs.

Lithium by Nirvana

So sad that Kurt Cobain shot himself.
Well, Nirvana was starting to become to much pop music and constantly getting over-rated (even though they were really good). Kurt Cobain shot himself at a good time.

Except I thought he hung himself...

Naw, shotgun to the head. Of course some people say it was OD and still others say that Courtney Love (his girlfriend at the time) killed him and made it look like suicide. Who knows.

Beast and the Harlet by Avenged Sevenfold.

Naw, shotgun to the head. Of course some people say it was OD and still others say that Courtney Love (his girlfriend at the time) killed him and made it look like suicide. Who knows.
Wait wasn't he married to her? And it's almost impossible to shoot yourself with a shotgun, especially in the head (I learned that from some crime show, not personal experience.) Whatever, they're all insane.

I'm A Legend Tonight by Kiss.

The amazingly annoying sound of my Wii taking forever to update itself -.-

That's the last time I not pay it any attention for 2 months :p

I'm listening to "anyone else but you" in my head...
The Moldy Peaches... I don't listen to them but I saw Juno and it got stuck in my head :p

Back